Wednesday, October 16, 2013

THE DAY AT SCHOOL

Today is the start of my blog. I've had another fun day at school with my awesome teacher Tash. Tash is my teacher and she is an enthusiastic teacher that encourages kids to learn. We did bush dancing with Mr. Brown and his class. WE HAD TO HOLD HANDS WITH A GIRL!!! It was gross. I can't get the image out of my head. We also did computing which I L-O-V-E. We wrote a newspaper report about the 2013 Nobel Peace Prize. The winners were the Operation Prevention Of Chemical Weapons. For silent reading I started a book called "Meet The Zombiesons". I have only read three chapters so I can't tell you much but I can tell you it is awesome. It is by freak street so as you know it's super good. After school I wanted to play my favourite computer games Wizard101, Pirate101, Tiny Pets and Empire. So I'll see you next time when I'm in Tasmania.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Big D - really enjoyed this - you're a born writer! Love the Cant get it out of my head bit - sounds like a true horror movie! Keep on bloggin'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting. I have no idea when I'll do another one but hopefully it is pretty soon. WHEN I'M IN TASMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Anyone who wants to follow me go ahead and do it whoever you are.

    ReplyDelete