Friday, November 1, 2013

On our way

Today we started our journey. In the morning we were all up early excited for our trip to TASMANIA! When we got to the Adelaide airport we were really early and wandered around while waiting for our trip to Victoria (No direct flights to TasmaniaL) when we saw John Platten (a famous football playerJ) in the Adelaide the cafe area. When we finally arrived in the Melbourne airport we had lunch then stumbled into Wendell Sailor (a famous NRL playerJ). Next we were in the plane heading to Tasmania (finally). This plane was luxury. Headphones, ipads, good food. It just had it all. Then we arrived in Tasmania. Straight away we went to the car rentals to get a car. It was a black Mitsubishi with a massive boot. When we got to the resort we were startled at how big our room was. It also had a wii, 3 toilets and an outdoor spa. Mum and Erin went shopping while dad and I went to the pool. It was a nice heated pool. When we got out we ordered dinner and had it. It has been an epic day.
Erin and I on the plane

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Dec, you must be having an amazing time. Wish I was there too. I could give you maths lessons! Have a great time. We will be reading your blogs as a class each day. Look after your sister ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tash and I will look after my sister.

    ReplyDelete