Today I woke up at 10 to 6 and
played my DS with Erin. While mum was having a shower dad and I went to have a
good look further in to the hotel. We saw some Pademelons and Native Chickens.
We nearly saw a Tiger Snake but read the warning sign and stopped. Then we went
to the Salamanca Markets. At the Salamanca Markets we saw how big it was. There
were 150+ stalls. Erin got in a stink while having pancakes for breakfast. Then
we started our journey to the top of the hill to have a sky view of the
markets. It was very busy (as you will see in the picture below) so we had to
stay together, which dad was finding really hard. We went to a park next to the
Salamanca Markets that used to be a cemetery. When we got home I did more DS. Next Dad and I
went to play some pool (not swimming, Billiards). We played two games and Dad
won both games but I still had fun. Next we went to Richmond. In Richmond we
did two mazes (that we walked through), went under Australia’s oldest bridge (pictured),
went to the old gaol and went to a big model village of what Hobart used to
look like. Then we went to buy dinner and had it. Again good day.


Sounds awesome! What a fun time you are all having. We are off to swimming this week. Everyone is very excited. Enjoy!
ReplyDelete