Well today was an
epic day we went to the Cadbury factory. This is how it started.
I
woke up at half past 5 and, well, played my DS. Then for breakfast I had COCO
POPS (YAYYYY). Then we went off to the Cadbury Chocolate Factory! We arrived at
quarter past ten. They gave us a chocolate bag and then had Tassie’s best Hot
Chocolate that had real Cadbury chocolate flaked up in it. Then when the
demonstration started they showed us how they produced giant Caramello Koalas.
Then we went to the gift shop and got a bag of gifts and also more chocolates
(surprise, surprise). Then we came back we went to lunch at Mules. After we
went to the maritime museum. Then we came back went in the pool and that is it.
Apart from eating more chocolate. And then a bit more. Then I played the wii. A great day![]() |
| Leaving the Cadbury Factory with out loot! |

No comments:
Post a Comment