Today we went to see Australia A vs England play at
Blundstone Arena. This is how it started. I woke up at 5 to 6 and played my DS.
Then I went to get Nutri Grain for breakfast. At 9 o’clock we went to the
cricket. Dad and I arrived at half past 9 and bought tickets. Then we went in
to the Arena. The game started at 10 o’clock. We stayed there until midday and
didn’t see any wickets or sixes (England were batting). Then we got picked up
by mum and Erin (who were on the double-decker bus). We went on a drive down
(or up) to Mt.Wellington. 1270 metres above sea level. Up there was a lot of
rocks and moss. Oh yeah, and lots of views. We met someone from Melbourne who
was scared of heights and wouldn’t leave her car! Then we drove back to the
resort and went into the pool. After the pool we went on the wii. For dinner we
went to the golf club. When we got home we watched Horrible Histories. Now
bedtime.
![]() |
| On top of the world at Mt Wellington |

No comments:
Post a Comment