Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 7: WET!

Today I woke up at 10 to 6 and it was raining and, guess what, I played my DS! Then I went out and played my DS in the living room (it was still raining, not in the living room though…). After that I had an entree of toast with quince jelly and lemon & Lime curd. Still raining. Then we went out to breakfast at ZUM for my main course, where I had French toast with oranges, maple syrup, strawberries, bacon & eggs and a side order of rain. Then we went to Cascades brewery (I’ve never seen my Dad so happy) and Erin and I got souvenir pennies and Mum and dad got wet.  Then we went to Richmond gaol to get rained on. It is the oldest surviving gaol in the world (also the oldest surviving women’s gaol). Seems like the oldest surviving rain in the world as well. Then we went home and had a ham & cheese sandwich for lunch. After that dad & I went to play pool & also table tennis. Then we came back played the wii and had dinner. While it rained.


THE END (or is it…………….)
Richmond Gaol

1 comment:

  1. It's raining here too- Liam thinks it's raining liquid gold! Izak said was it raining chocolate (cadbury factory!?)

    ReplyDelete