Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 8: Sick!

Today we came home from our holiday and I woke up feeling really sick and it lasted the whole day. This is how it started. I woke up at half past 5 and played my DS. Then I went to the family room and got ready to leave at quarter past 7 to go to the airport. When we got to the airport I was still feeling sick so while I was having chocolate milk I lay down on the couch and had a rest. Then we went to our gate and got ready. After I went to the toilet and all of the chocolate milk came up and out ( I mean spew). Then when the plane came I was feeling sick and didn't want to go to Melbourne. On the plane I got a cushion, a blanket and a glass of ice ( to slowly suck). Then an hour later we arrived in Melbourne and waited an hour and twenty minutes for our plane to Adelaide. In that time I had some lemonade and read a book (Diary of a wimpy kid eight: "Hard Luck"). When the plane arrived we got on and  there were little tablet things on the back of the seats. During the ride I:

  • Played Games
  • Watched "Good Luck Charlie"
  • And heaps more ( including throwing up)
Then we arrived in Adelaide. We got the car and drove home (while throwing up). When we got home I had a very hot bath and finished the rest of the book. Then I had some time on the Wii. Then I got off for dinner. I had:
  • 2 Vegemite cruskits
  • 1 piece of Vegemite toast 
  • 1 frozen yogurt
  • And 1 icy pole.
Well that's all for today. see me next time at Blogger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment